Workflow Automation for Manufacturing Companies
Keep your manufacturing operations organized, become more productive, and make more educated decisions with AI-powered workflow automation.
Common workflows for Manufacturing Companies:
Purchasing and Invoicing PDF Generation
Automatically generate PDFs and documents, and send them to the appropriate parties without manual intervention. Ensure all materials are ready, reduce delays and human error.
- Always Be At 100%: Ensure all materials are ready, reduce delays, and reduce human error.
- Greater Efficiency: Remove the manual work out of document creation, freeing up time for more critical tasks
- Improved Collaboration: Ensure all third parties are up to date with your latest needs
Provide clients with access to real-time production information, the ability to view all assets in one singular location, updates on shipping and logistics, and one centralized location with all product information.
- Streamlined Communication: Remove the tedious back-and-forth with clients and to free up time for more important tasks
- Improved Customer Service: Keep customers happy with real-time updates with less confusion and fewer misunderstandings
- Professional Interface: Give clients a unique and unrivaled experience that few other manufacturing companies offer.
Monitor and manage your suppliers with a task management and feedback system, a centralized location for asset upload and management, and a simple invoice management system.
- Asset Management: Run more efficient operations by enabling vendors to upload assets and making it accessible across multiple departments within your organization.
- Faster Payments: Invoice uploading with remittance information gives you real-time updates on the status of your invoices and enhances transparency between companies.
- Professional Interface: Give vendors a unique and unrivaled experience that few other manufacturing companies offer.
Customized ERP System
Run your business exactly how you want with a tailored ERP system to fit your specific business needs while eliminating the need to buy expensive off-the-shelf programs. This single, integrated system will streamline and optimize your business processes, improve efficiency and productivity, and provide real-time visibility into key metrics and data.
- Customized to You: You choose the data points and parameters for the most accurate business performance tracking.
- Modular Options: Easily add or remove features as needed without disrupting overall system performance.
- Greater Control: Your ERP system can be as simple or complex as your business and processes require.
The Ultimate Solution for Unifying Your Company operations
Connect all of your teams together to operate as one streamlined, functional unit. Gain a birds-eye-view of your organization so you understand your entire business.
Revolutionize Your Business
Connect all of your company's departments, from marketing to sales, operations to production, finance, and more. Ensure all teams are using relevant, up-to-date information without tedious and time-wasting back and forth.
Stay Coordinated and Aligned
Keep your teams in perfect sync as clients move through your funnel. Automatically pass data, such as tasks and assets, to the appropriate department as clients advance along your workflow.
All Your Data in One Place
Provide unique, real-time dashboards to each team, along with one central, unified dashboard where you can view the true status of your entire business. Reduce reporting overheads and provide real-time data to clients and talent.
Book a Consultation to hop on a quick call with one of our in-house workflow experts
What Our Clients Are Saying,
and why they keep coming back for more.
Left Lane Capital
Not sure how workflow automation can help?
Are you interested in discovering how automation can transform your business overnight? Then look no further, this eBook is packed with ideas, best practices, case studies and tips and tricks to spark your imagination and optimize your workflows.
Learn the A-Zs of automation, and how you can leverage it in your business!
Work with certified experts in over 100+ no-code tools
By using these tools we move 10x faster than development teams, and once we hand the project off to you, you can easily make changes as your company grows without needing to hire expensive engineering talent.