Workflow Automation for Consumer Brands
Keep your brand organized, easily scale to new heights, and make more educated decisions with AI-powered workflow automation.
Common workflows for Consumer Brands:
Automated CRM with AI Technology
Seamlessly keep track of your relationships with customers with a customized CRM that not only stores contact information, but tracks emails and phone calls, and creates meetings and reminders for follow-ups. Easily maintain more organized records of client relationships and have a better understanding of how your customers interact with your company.
- AI Email Correspondence: Use OpenAI’s GPT-3 to automatically respond to emails, drastically cutting down on customer service times.
- Improved Customer Happiness: Quicker response times lead to more revenue and sales, providing customers with what they need, faster and more efficiently.
- Reduce Human Error: By storing all your customer’s data in one place, drastically minimize the likelihood of information being incorrect or outdated.
Deal Flow Management
Accurately track which deals are in progress, what stage they are in, and what the next steps are. Stay organized and informed about current deals and any potential deals that may be coming up.
- Automatic Reporting: Analyze the success of current strategies and adjust accordingly to maximize deal flow.
- Streamlined Processes: Save time and money by automating procedures such as contract negotiation and document sharing.
- Identify Opportunities: Pick out the best leads more quickly and efficiently, so you can capitalize on new deals before your competitors do.
Portals & Digital Interfaces
Enhance your product offerings by giving customers and clients the convenience of an easy-to-use digital portal. Drastically improve customer happiness by no longer requiring them to wait for assistance from customer service via phone, email or representatives.
- Manage Purchases: Allow customers to easily purchase products or manage their existing purchases, providing them with an efficient and convenient way to complete transactions.
- Gather and Provide Information: Collect valuable customer data such as preferences and feedback and provide customers with valuable resources such as promotional material and product updates.
- Seamless Upgrading: Allow customers to frictionlessly make changes to their account settings without having to interact directly with the company's customer service team.
New Product MVP Development
By using no-code tools, we can quickly and cost-effectively create minimum viable products (MVPs) to test potential new ideas before investing in a full product build-out. Gain customer feedback quickly so you can move faster through the creation process.
- Low Barrier of Entry: With little technical resources needed, MVPs can be created without hiring a full product team.
- Rapid Iteration: Make changes on the fly as customers give feedback, so you know exactly what to build when the time comes.
- Minimum Cost: By using pre-existing no-code tools, we can create MVPs at a fraction of the cost.
The Ultimate Solution for Unifying Your Company operations
Connect all of your teams together to operate as one streamlined, functional unit. Gain a birds-eye-view of your organization so you understand your entire business.
Revolutionize Your Business
Connect all of your company's departments, from marketing to sales, operations to production, finance, and more. Ensure all teams are using relevant, up-to-date information without tedious and time-wasting back and forth.
Stay Coordinated and Aligned
Keep your teams in perfect sync as clients move through your funnel. Automatically pass data, such as tasks and assets, to the appropriate department as clients advance along your workflow.
All Your Data in One Place
Provide unique, real-time dashboards to each team, along with one central, unified dashboard where you can view the true status of your entire business. Reduce reporting overheads and provide real-time data to clients and talent.
Book a Consultation to hop on a quick call with one of our in-house workflow experts
What Our Clients Are Saying,
and why they love working with us!
Left Lane Capital
Eton Venture Services
Not sure how workflow automation can help?
Are you interested in discovering how automation can transform your business overnight? Then look no further, this eBook is packed with ideas, best practices, case studies and tips and tricks to spark your imagination and optimize your workflows.
Learn the A-Zs of automation, and how you can leverage it in your business!
Work with certified experts in over 100+ no-code tools
By using these tools we move 10x faster than development teams, and once we hand the project off to you, you can easily make changes as your company grows without needing to hire expensive engineering talent.