We're the leading Workflow Automation provider.
We're seeking adaptable, multi-skilled professionals to join our team at Ace Workflow.
Combine your expertise across various fields for a unique, flexible career across many industries including VC Firms, Agencies, E-commerce, and marketing automation.
Why work with us?
💼 Full-time position with health insurance and benefits.
🕰️ Flexible working hours.
🌎 100% remote work with quarterly in-person events.
💻 Seamless software support.
Why growth, why now?
We've been iterating on our workflow design process, and have found a scalable way of creating workflows for our clients. In the past 5 months we've enjoyed organic growth and now have some ambitious targets for the next 3 years.
You will own all end-to-end growth projects with the aim of acquiring new customers and ultimately revenue for the company. This includes a rapid test and learns strategy to identify areas of growth, customer retention, cross and upsell.
As an automation company, we take pride in our own systems, with a strong marketing stack already set up and ready for lead generation.
You'll be managing:
- Revenue generation: We want to attract higher revenue buyers to our sales funnel
- New Customer acquisition: Creating a growth marketing strategy that tests and learns across multiple channels
- Customer retention: On-going marketing of new products and services to our existing and growing client base
- Developing and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Create a social media and community strategy
- Managing and maintaining the company's website(s)
- Measuring and reporting on the success of digital marketing campaigns
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and other measurement tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or related field
- A love for No-code tools and workflow automation
- Creative and have experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and convert
- You can optimize channels, funnels and landing pages
- You are skilled in experimentation, testing and learning
- You have a solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- You have a working knowledge of Google Ads and social media advertising
- You have strong analytical skills
About ACE Workflow
ACE is the leading workflow automation design company, focused on building smart and efficient workflows for medium to enterprise businesses. We focus on users and use cases to design workflows that automate company operations, making everything work smarter and scale faster.
Our experts have been designing workflows for over 6 years to create rapid automations 7x faster with our proven iterative workflow design process.
We leverage the efficiency and cost savings that No-code provides to automate the workflows of companies around the world. Allowing teams to have a more purposeful work-life, our workflows free them up to work on higher-brain functions and remove the boring and mundane.
We unlock the potential of people by Automating their day to day tasks.