We're the leading Workflow Automation provider.
We're seeking adaptable, multi-skilled professionals to join our team at Ace Workflow.
Combine your expertise across various fields for a unique, flexible career across many industries including VC Firms, Agencies, E-commerce, and marketing automation.
Why work with us?
💼 Full-time position with health insurance and benefits.
🕰️ Flexible working hours.
🌎 100% remote work with quarterly in-person events.
💻 Seamless software support.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing our client relationships and ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services. You will work closely with our sales, product, and technical teams to ensure that our clients are successful in implementing our solutions and achieving their desired outcomes.
- Conducting inbound sales meetings with prospective clients to explain our offering and how it can benefit their operations
- Drafting project specifications, including a high-level articulation of the workflow, for clients during the pre-sales process
- Managing client relationships throughout the project lifecycle, from pre-sales to post-implementation support
- Collaborating with the consultants during the discovery period to ensure a smooth transition of the project
- Conducting regular check-ins with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Proactively identifying and mitigating potential risks to client success
- Creating and maintaining client customer success metrics
- Ensuring timely renewal of client contracts and tracking customer satisfaction metrics
- Continuously improving our customer success processes and strategies to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Familiarity with workflow automation and related technologies is a essential
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer success or account management, preferably in the software or technology industry
- Proven track record of achieving customer satisfaction and success metrics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and relationships with clients
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Experience working with No Code Software, Airtable, Zapier, CRM software etc
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- If you are passionate about customer success, with a passion for No-code tools and workflow automation
- Have a strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service and account growth
About ACE Workflow
ACE is the leading workflow automation design company, focused on building smart and efficient workflows for medium to enterprise businesses. We focus on users and use cases to design workflows that automate company operations, making everything work smarter and scale faster.
Our experts have been designing workflows for over 6 years to create rapid automations 7x faster with our proven iterative workflow design process.
We leverage the efficiency and cost savings that No-code provides to automate the workflows of companies around the world. Allowing teams to have a more purposeful work-life, our workflows free them up to work on higher-brain functions and remove the boring and mundane.
We unlock the potential of people by Automating their day to day tasks.